Saturday 23 March 2013

Prosaic muttering

I've not had time to update my blog because I'm working really really really hard this week on my writing (and only putting about 50% effort into procrastinating!). I am loving Scrivener, which is helping me to tackle my novel in bite-sized chunks. The thought of rewriting the whole thing is so daunting, but just looking at one scene - well, anyone can find time to do that, can't they?
I want to finish this rewriting by Monday, and then I can get some life back, and be a better Mum, and maybe change the beds or locate the vacuum...it's just so enjoyable though. I don't think my husband can quite understand why I growl at him when he drags me back from my creative escape with a prosaic muttering about what to pack for a weekend away.

No comments:

Post a Comment